Tuesday, January 18, 2011

1947 Stenner's Motorcycle Speedway Annual published by Floyd Clymer

Forward: This unusual book of information pertaining to Night Speedway Racing in England and Australia I feel sure will interest a large number of motorcycle enthusiasts who have purchased other books on motorcycles and automobiles that I have published.

Speedway racing draws tremendous crowds in both England and Australia, and the facts and figures given in this book are most interesting. Tom and Jim Stenner, outstanding authorities on Speedway Racing, who have compiled and written the book, are to be congratulated on the very thorough and interesting work they have done.

I enjoyed the book so much that I wanted to make it available to my customers, and I therefore purchased the American publishing rights. So here it is...I hope you enjoy reading it as much as I did. - Floyd Clymer, 1947

1947 Stenner's Motorcycle Speedway Annual published by Floyd Clymer available at www.DadsVintageAds.com











To search our full inventory of Vintage Motorcycle Advertisements, Articles, and Road Tests CLICK HERE.

Digg It! Stumble Delicious Technorati Twitter Facebook

No comments:

Blog Archive