Wednesday, May 26, 2010

1973 BMW 750 - No Sweat





My name is Lindner. That's me standing there behind that BMW 750. I've been a master motorcycle mechanic for 32 years. You can't name the make I haven't been up to my armpits in, one time or another. Learned to ride on a one-lung Indian when I was just out of short pants, and the first bike I ever stripped was a 1921 J.A.P. Today, I'll repair any motorcycle built. I said repair - not sell. There's only one bike I'll sell, and that's BMW...

1973 BMW 750 - No Sweat 2-Page Ad available at www.DadsVintageAds.com

Search our Magazine Back Issue Index for vintage Motorcycle Magazine Back Issues for sale.








To search our full inventory of Vintage Motorcycle Advertisements, Articles, and Road Tests CLICK HERE.

Digg It! Stumble Delicious Technorati Twitter Facebook

No comments:

Blog Archive